HOW TO COMPOSE POEM

HOW TO COMPOSE POEM

1. Study some poemic words.
2. Find words which is suitable with the topic
3. Find the place which support you to find beautuful words to use.eg : under the big tree, in the rice
    field or on the mountain.
4. practice use the idiomatic words by using mind mapping.
    eg: stone
          stepping stone, bleeding stone, crying stone etc.

eg :


DRUGS

When I was in loneliness
You came to me
Offering a dream of happiness
Promising me a thousand of hopes
Bringing me to fly to heaven
Rowing excitements in endless sea

But you lie
I was trapped
You killed my soul
You sent me in a jail of sins
You left me drowning in a regret of my
Foolishness
You cut my feet to stand my confidence on

Oh …. Drugs
You are really a coward
You have thrown my real happiness away from
My life
Don’t be happy oh real evil
Just go away
Although I am lost, but you are the real looser
There is a light of hopes

Hopes of goodness and fairness
Whispering and awakening me up
From my blindness and unawareness

Comments

Popular Posts